Hosted PBX and VoIP
Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is the modern version of the traditional telephone closet. The new hosted — or “cloud” — model puts the brains of your phone closet into professionally maintained data centers, helping businesses like yours to transform their communications and improve productivity — without the need to purchase expensive, complex, depreciating phone system software and hardware. Your service providers manage and monitor your system 24×7, allowing you to focus on work without a huge capital expense.
Hosted “Cloud” PBX
- Provides high quality, reliable cloud-based solutions
- Utilizes modern features with enterprise capabilities
- Costs less up front and over time vs. traditional premise-based systems
- Future-proofs your communications system
- Built in redundancy
Managed Service Option
- We offer plans that include hosted VoIP service and all hardware — such as IP phones and other peripheral devices — resulting in minimal up-front costs and rapid deployment.
- This is best for organizations which wish to own their equipment. We offer purchase or lease for all IP phones and hardware. This entails a higher capital expense, but with a reduced monthly operational expenses.
- On-site IP phone server
- Costs more up front
- Best suited for hybrid environments
- Large, stand-alone locations benefit from reduced monthly costs
- Make and receive calls via Broadband connectivity
- Advanced Call Routing; Call Forwarding, Failover
- Multi-office trunking, share trunks across multiple offices